We work towards providing resources to immigrant communities
through organizing, education, and empowerment. We answer to
and are driven by the needs of our community.
Pillars of One Michigan
- In an organization where immigrant youth are the leaders working with the support of allies.
- In empowering undocumented youth so their voices are at the forefront of the movement.
- In working towards a pathway to citizenship for undocumented immigrants and fighting against policies that criminalize immigrants.
- In a volunteer-led, community-based, grassroots organization.
- That every one of our members has the potential to become a leader in their own way.
- That in order to move the immigrant rights movement forward and to apply pressure on legislators, it is important that direct action is taken.